First Financial Bank and Butler University are hosting a special business panel discussion on many issues critical to your business. Local industry experts will discuss important business tools and resources to help you plan and prepare for next year. Topics will include: understanding legal issues, managing your financial relationship, access to capital, tax incentives, forecasting and more. This will be a great opportunity to learn from experts and identify strategies to help take your business to the next level.
- Alice Morical, Hoover Hull, LLP
- Anita Sherman, Greenwalt CPA, Managing Partner
- Gail Gesell, Small Business Administration, Indiana District Director
- Mary Jo Kennelly, First Financial Bank
- Chris Stump, Business Accelerator, CFO Services
- Larry O’Connor (moderator), Business Accelerator, Executive Director
Space is limited. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.237.1581.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (lunch provided)
Indianapolis Museum of Art, Deer Zink Events Pavilion
4000 Michigan Road, Indianapolis, IN 46208-3326