Our most recent poll question asked for opinions about the Affordable Care Act, Obamacare or whatever you prefer to call the federal health care reform legislation that is going to dramatically impact so many lives in the coming months and years. The responses to the four choices are interesting, as always, but we want to also share some of the comments in the "other" category.
- 60%: more questions than answers remain
- 15%: exchanges will be the solution
- 13%: other (see below)
- 8%: "wait and see" is the way to go for 2014
- 4%: employers will "pay" rather than "play"
- "It's a train wreck regardless of who you are"
- "A good first step in health care reform"
- "Part-time will become the norm; exchanges too expensive, i.e.,annual income down"
- "Repeal; it's a piece of !@#$"
The current question (upper right of the page) deals with the U.S. Supreme Court.