The Indiana Chamber is working with the Indiana Farm Bureau and many other business and industry groups to strongly communicate our deep concern about the EPA and Army Corps of Engineers proposed expansion of federal regulatory jurisdiction under the Clean Water Act? This will expand federal control over Waters of the U.S. (WOTUS) – to which we are opposed.
As you will see below, The Farm Bureau is holding a series of informational meetings around the state and YOU are invited. Be sure to register if you will be attending.
If you’d like more information, reach out to Justin Schneider (317-692-7835 or 317-919-8087) or Kyle Cline (317-692-7845 or 317-502-7415). The schedule is below, and here is the full listing that includes locations:
- August 5: 2-4 p.m. in Tipton County
- August 7: 9-11 a.m. in Decatur County
- August 7: 7-9 p.m. in Randolph County
- August 18: 10 a.m.- noon in Vigo County
- August 18: 7-9 p.m. EST /6-8 p.m. CST in Jasper County
- August 21: 1-3 p.m. in Marshall County
- August 21: 7-9 p.m. in Dekalb County
- August 28: 9-11 a.m. in Monroe County
- August 28: 3-5 p.m. in Tippecanoe County