Why should you participate in one or more of the upcoming Policy Issue Conference Calls?
- It’s easy: Simply register, then dial in from your desk or while away from the office and listen in
- It’s free: The monthly, one-hour sessions are another benefit of your Indiana Chamber membership
- Great guests: The lineup is set for the final four months of 2015
From 9 – 10 a.m. (Eastern time) on the following Fridays, the following topics will be tackled. There will be plenty to discuss but, as always, your questions and comments are encouraged. You can register today for any or all of the upcoming calls.
- September 11: Higher education with chancellors Vicky Carwein (IPFW) and Nasser Paydar (IUPUI)
- October 16: Economic development with Indiana Secretary of Commerce Victor Smith
- November 13: Workforce development with Indiana Department of Workforce Development Commissioner Steve Braun
- December 11: Entrepreneurship with John Wechsler, Launch Indiana, and an entrepreneur to be determined