We take great pride in helping to educate our members and customers through our many publications. The latest example is the newest edition of the Indiana Taxation Handbook, a valuable resource for those who deal with Indiana tax issues.
As a result of changes in tax law and policy over the last two legislative sessions, new and revised sections of the Indiana Tax Handbook: 2013-14 Edition include:
- Elimination of the Indiana Inheritance Tax
- Reduction in the Indiana Corporate Income Tax
- New consolidated filing options for Indiana businesses
- Overview of the new rolling reassessments for real property in Indiana
- Adjustments to the property tax appeals process, and new obstacles that must be overcome in appealing property tax assessments
- Impact of the automatic taxpayer refunds, and where Indiana taxpayers will receive savings
This informative publication is authored by attorneys at Ice Miller, LLP and is available for $111.75 for Indiana Chamber members and $149 for non-members. Order your copy today by calling (800) 824-6885 or through our web site.