Technology and innovation might be driving growth, but a successful organization can’t ignore several business necessities. The Indiana Chamber offers three valuable partner programs for members, the most recent announced this week and addressing the top challenge – workforce – for many companies no matter their industry.
We encourage Chamber members to take advantage of the following. If your company is not a member, reach out to Brett Hulse at (317) 264-6858 to learn more about all the Chamber benefits.
Achieve Your Degree: This program from Ivy Tech Community College makes the employee education and training process seamless. Chamber members receive a 5% discount on existing or future tuition assistance programs. Deferred payments and direct assistance from Ivy Tech on admission, financial aid, tutoring and more are part of the mix.
ChamberCare Solutions: Health care options in partnership with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield to meet your needs, including a PEO offering (ChamberCare Business Resources) that allows you to offer competitive benefits with expert assistance from a partner that focuses on that mission each day. This allows you to concentrate on continued business growth.
Staples Business Advantage: It’s not just office supplies, but furniture, print capabilities, promotional products, facility needs and more. A group purchasing programs allows you to save as much as 30% on products you are already using or new items.
In an average week, several thousand unique visitors find their way to the Indiana Chamber web site. They are Chamber members and customers, as well as business represenatives from around the country and various parts of the world.
In an average week, I and my communications colleagues receive numerous press releases. We are, after all, also in the magazine business with BizVoice. Some releases spark future story ideas or provide expert resources. We simply don’t have the room in BizVoice, however, to publish all the information we receive.
But, in the latest of several new member benefits introduced this year, member companies can submit their press releases to the Chamber web site where they will be posted for 90 days. Fill out a simple form and attach your release. We’ll verify your company is a member and that the content is valid — and your message will be available to those thousands of web site visitors.
It’s part of our Member Spotlight for those nearly 5,000 companies that invest in the Chamber. Check it out and share your news.
The Indiana Chamber has just gone live with our new web site, which features a sharper look, greater usability, and all-around cleaner appearance. And it tingles — tells me it’s doing more (that’s for all you Denorex fans out there).
Some highlights include:
• An updated store with more categories to search by. This will be much more convenient for our customers who purchase our publications and attend our conferences. By having more categories in our store section, potential customers can come to the site with a vague idea of what topic they are searching for and likely find the perfect publication or product on the site.
• A more consolidated, cleaner Business Research Center page featuring tools and publications to help Indiana’s businesses find the information they’re looking for
• A new media center featuring our many employment-related reports and studies, along with press releases and other information to keep media or the general public up to date on the current business climate in Indiana
• An overall improved design that is much easier on the reader’s eye and is more intuitive
• A search function and menu that allows users to find the information they’re looking for quickly and easily throughout the site
The Chamber welcomes you to visit our web site often, as we now feature upcoming events on our home page as well as a link to our blog, which has been read and sourced by some of the top pundits in Indiana. Additionally, if you’re not a Chamber member, be sure to visit our Member Benefits page to discover how joining could actually help your bottom line to join.