Mentoring is a simple yet transformative relationship that advances individuals both personally and professionally. The inaugural Inspire: Power of Mentoring Awards will celebrate the efforts of seven individuals and one organization for their use of mentoring to inspire excellence. Each selected Mentor of Excellence will receive an award, media recognition and public recognition at Inspire 2010, which will be held at the Indiana Roof Ballroom, on February 24 at 11:30 a.m.
Award categories are in the following industry categories:
- Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
- Health & Health Sciences
In addition to the industry mentors, one Community Mentor of Excellence and one Organization of Excellence will be selected.
The selection committee chairs are:
- Randy Reichmann, Old National Bank
- Dave Becker, First Internet Bank
- Rob Hillman, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Indiana
- David Shane, LDI, Ltd.
- Jim Jay, TechPoint
- Tully Bevilaqua, Indiana Fever
- December Warren, IYI’s Indiana Mentoring Partnership
- Roland Dorson, Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce