The Supreme Court has upheld the Affordable Care Act. The Court’s decision means that employers are facing upcoming compliance obligations and important strategic decisions. Join us for a half-day seminar that will discuss the Supreme Court’s opinion and what it means for future compliance with the ACA. Among the topics to be discussed are:
- The creation and distribution of the Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Form W-2 reporting obligations to disclose the cost of group health plans
- New fees imposed on health plans for patient-centered research
- New limits for health flexible spending accounts
- State-based health insurance exchanges
- Employer penalties for failing to provide minimum essential health coverage and effects on future plan design
- The expansion of the Department of Labor’s audit program to include demonstrations of health plans’ compliance with the ACA
The Chamber will also soon be offering an ePub (onlne publication) to help you comply ($99 or $74.25 for members). Set for an October release, you can pre-order the book online.
Botht the seminar and the publication are put together by Ice Miller LLP.